We are an advocate, an advisor, an ally.
Our office has been practicing law in Dallas for over two decades, and we believe we have all the experience necessary to help you. When you hire us to represent you, we take the view that you hired us, so you’re our boss. We work for you.
By choosing our office you will not experience the common practice of meeting your lawyer only on your first visit never to see or be able to speak with him again. The law office of Jay J. Murray, P.C. will take the time to personally meet with you at your convenience anytime before, during or after representation of your case.
Many firms contract out investigative work and bill back to the client as an expense above and beyond the attorney fees. We have a full time investigator that works for us and his work is NOT billed back to our clients. Our investigator will come to your home or office for new client appointments.
- No upfront legal fees or court cost. We only get paid if we collect money for you.
- We pay for all of the costs to litigate your case, such as the hiring of necessary accident reconstruction experts, court filing fees, etc.
- If you mention this website, we offer a 28% contingency fee, rather than a 33.3% standard contingency fee, on all Personal injury cases that settle without the necessity of litigation.
- $110M+ Our firm has generated over $110 million dollars in settlements and verdicts for our clients.
- 90% Approximately 90% of all cases settle without litigation at our firm.
- 25+ Over two decades practicing law in Dallas.
- 24hr 24 hour response. Our goal is to return every phone call on the same day.
To work hard to MAXIMIZE the value of your case.
To protect you from powerful insurance companies.
To help get your medical bills paid and to collect your lost income.
To help get your car repaired or replaced and obtain a rental car FOR FREE.
To seek compensation for you for your pain and injuries.
To provide you with doctor referrals, if needed.
To help you obtain medical care even if you don’t have health insurance.
To not charge any legal fee or expense unless we obtain money for you.
To analyze your case by phone, at your home, at the hospital, or at our office FOR FREE.
To be there when you or your family needs us — even after your case is completed.