Frequently Asked Questions.

Contact us for a free consultation today. We can help you or a loved one who has been injured through wrongdoing or negligence. We are based in Dallas, TX, and serve clients around the nation.

If I am represented by a lawyer, will I have to go to court?

In all likelihood you will not go to court. We can settle about 99% of all cases without our clients ever having to go to court. After we develop and build your case the right way, insurance companies can usually be forced to pay the correct amount.

How do I pay for medical care?

If you have a medical insurance policy, PIP, Med Pay, workers compensation, etc., we can use these policies. If you do not have any of these policies, we can issue a letter of protection to the doctors so you can be treated without any upfront money paid by you.

How much will I be paid for the damage to my vehicle?

If your car can be repaired, the insurance company of the person who caused the wreck has the obligation to pay for all of the repairs of your vehicle. If your car is a total loss (cannot be economically repaired), the insurance company has the obligation to pay you the fair market value of your vehicle.

Can I get a rental car while my car is being fixed?

Yes. The insurance company of the person who caused the wreck must put you in a rental car while your car is being repaired.

Can I decide where to get my car repaired?

Yes, you have the right to decide where your car is fixed.

How many car wreck cases have you handled?

We have done thousands of car wreck cases, and we know the ins and outs of how a claim should be handled.

The insurance company asked me to give them a statement, should I do it?

Do not give the insurance company a verbal or a written statement. The only reason they want a statement from you is to see if you will say something they can use against you to deny your claim. They are very good at giving you leading questions and twisting your words to use them against you later. If a statement is ever given, it should be in the presence of your attorney.

How do I get a copy of the police report?

Some police departments have the police report available online, and others require that the report be picked up in person. As soon as the report is ready, we will obtain a copy of the report and can send you a copy by email, fax, or mail.

Take action today.

No matter the injury or accident, the Murray Law Group is here to help you.

Jay murray